Nobody Returns!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

After an extended hiatus, I have decided to write for public consumption once again. Implicit in this decision is not any measure of value regarding my thoughts, or my words. No one may ever read them, but it is enough for me to have them said.

As well as new thoughts, I will occasionally post pieces from my back catalog collected from previous writing assignments.

If you do find any value in the maze of my mind, then all I can do is to thank you for enjoying my perspective...

Posted by Nigel Nobody at 8:32 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is a random collection of my thoughts on life. Many are simply ramblings that lack an appropriate forum and audience. I hope they give you food for thought and emotional & intellectual indigestion - as they have for me...